20121107

Pretend You're Alive


Here I'm lying on my bed, in front of my computer screen, trying to come up with something smart while pretending I'm alive but I just can't. My head is full of germs and wormsI'm scared and insecure, even writing can't distract me from all those screwed up shits. 
The fact that the only man you fell hard into will someday lost interest in you and he'll looked at you as a different person when actually nothing is changing, he'd told you things you don't want to hear, that moment you just wish you were born deaf. I thought I had gone mad sometimes. 
Sometimes I think that love is cheap and broken. We can get love anywhere for free but falling in love may be the last thing on earth you wanna try doing, because it gets forgotten easily, one day you're in love and the next day you get so comfortable with what you have you start taking things for granted and eventually, you'll end up leaving or be left alone, broken.
 And if you think you're strong enough, fall in love while you can still hold your head up high, and pretend you're alive again.


No comments:

Post a Comment